A simple, tasty, no bake cake or bars. Kids and adults both love this one!
Write a review
- 4oz Butter
- 5oz Milk Chocolate
- 5oz Plain Chocolate
- 2 tablespoons Golden Syrup
- 4oz Digestive Biscuits
- 4oz Rich Tea Biscuits
- 2oz Maltesers
- 4oz marshmallows
- Condensed Milk (optional)
- Melt the butter with the chocolate while stirring continuously.
- Add syrup and take off the heat.
- I like to add a few tablespoons of condensed milk and take it off the heat (you don't need it).
- Roughly break up the biscuits and stir them into the mixture.
- Add maltesers and marshmallows and stir well.
- Line a 7"/9" square tin with clingfilm (leave enough to cover the top of cake.
- Pour mixture in and press down to avoid gaps.
- Cover with a double layer of cling film and leave in the fridge to set.
- Once it is hard, cut into bars.
- TIPS: Add the marshmallows when the mixture is starting to cool a little so they don't melt!
- This mixture can keep a week stored in the fridge.
Beauty and the Brows http://beautyandthebrows.ie/
Please like and share: