Easy chocolate brownie
Write a review
- 400g Caster Sugar
- 225g Butter (melted)
- 60g Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 4 Eggs
- 225g Plain Flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 60g Walnuts (optional)
- Melt butter and mix with caster sugar.
- Add cocoa powder.
- Beat eggs and add them to the mixture with the vanilla essence.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into the bowl.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add walnut halves if you like!
- Bake at 180ºC in a 12" x 9" baking tray for 20-25 mins.
- Leave to cool and slice into equal share portions.
- TIP: if the edges seem a little crispy trim the 'crusts' off before dividing into squares!
- My favourite cocoa powder is Cadbury's Bournville.
Beauty and the Brows http://beautyandthebrows.ie/
Please like and share: