A quick and easy little treat that everyone with a sweet treat will love! No baking required!
Write a review
- 15 digestive biscuits
- 15 marshmallows cut in quarters or 60 mini marshmallows
- 15 glacé cherries (cut in half)
- 200ml condensed milk (one small tin)
- Desiccated coconut
- Place the digestive biscuits into a ziplock bag and roll until they are crushed.
- Place crushed digestives, cherries (halved) and marshmallows into a bowl.
- Stir in the condensed milk until the mixture becomes a soft and moist.
- If it is too dry add a bit more condensed milk.
- Spread a good layer of coconut onto a clean surface, and place the dough on top of it.
- Use your hands to form the dough into a long thick sausage shape.
- Make sure it is well coated with coconut. Roll it back and forth in the coconut and then wrap in cling film.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Unwrap and cut into slices to serve.
- TIP: this mixture lasts a week refrigerated so I tend to leave it in the fridge until I need it!
Beauty and the Brows http://beautyandthebrows.ie/
Please like and share: